Assembly and Setup
Emerald Guitars are currently recruiting 2 individuals to join our assembly and setup team.
One of the most important and rewarding parts of building a guitar is the final setup and hearing each guitar play those first notes. It requires strong attention to detail to ensure that everything is installed with precision and that the guitar can be played to its optimum.
The role will include:
- Installation of hardware components,
- Installation and testing of electronic components,
- Fret dressing,
- Action setup and
- Final fine-tuning and testing of the guitar.
Beneficial skills would include
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work to an exact specification
- An understanding of guitars and setup principles
- A basic understanding of electronic principles.
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Being a guitar player is useful but not essential.
- On the job training will be provided.
Due to current Covid travel restrictions we can not consider overseas applicants for this role
All applications must be submitted by August 20, 2021