Emerald Guitars are looking for a skilled individual for the position of production manager.
Emerald Guitars have been expanding rapidly over the past few years and we are now recruiting for the position of production manager to assist in day to day planning and work alongside our highly skilled workforce to implement a smooth and efficient workflow and transfer information from our Sales team to our manufacturing team
The role will include
- Liaising with the sales team and entering job notes and time planning into our production planning software.
- Scheduling production and allocating tasks to production operatives.
- Monitoring daily production and updating the planning board
- Monitoring manufacturing efficiency and identify bottlenecks
- Implementing Lean manufacturing processes.
- Manage component and raw material stock levels
- Reorder materials and analyse material costs
- Provide information to customers on delivery dates
- Schedule shipping dispatches.
- promote a harmonious and enjoyable work environment.
- Monitor manufacturing equipment and schedule servicing
- Monitor daily mould usage and schedule servicing
- Create weekly reports
- 3 years experience in production management and scheduling
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and operate a computerised Production planning system.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to plan workflow and time management.