* Carbon colour: Blue
* Carbon type: Standard weave
* Veneer: None
* Tuners: Gotoh Res-O-Lite GB350 Bass Machine Heads 20:1 ratio (cosmo black)
* Inlays: Dots
* Pickup: Ghost Piezo with K&K Contact Pickup
* Bridge Type: Pinless bridge
* Case: Custom Padded gig bag
Raising the standard for acoustic basses.
One of the most powerful acoustic basses ever made, the Balor will challenge everything you thought you knew about acoustic basses.
Not only is the Balor the first acoustic bass with enough volume and projection to excel as an acoustic instrument, it also happens to be one of the most lightweight and comfortable bass guitars ever made. Ergonomic contouring on its carbon fiber body makes the Balor bass feel like an instrument half its size. With an arm bevel, rib bevel, angled side and a heel-less neck design that gives effortless access to the 24th fret, the Balor feels incredibly comfortable in the hands of the player – without sacrificing any of the tone that a great acoustic bass should have.