Emerald Guitars Warranty
To help protect your investment, Emerald Guitars provides this limited warranty. If your guitar ever develops a problem that you believe is covered under warranty, feel free to contact us via e-mail on email@example.com
Emerald Guitars warrants solely to the original retail purchaser of this Emerald musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original retail purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratches or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- Any instrument upon which unauthorised repair or service has been performed.
- Any instrument that has not been purchased from an authorised Emerald dealer or affiliate reseller.
- Any factory-installed electronics after a period of one year following the original date of purchase.
- Emerald does not warranty the playability of an instrument whose ‘action’ is lower than the factory standard or whose string gauge is different than the factory standard.
Limitation on Obligations
The obligations of Emerald hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall Emerald be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF EMERALD GUITARS LTD WITH REGARD TO EMERALD INSTRUMENTS, AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
No Other Warranties
The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of Emerald with regard to its instruments. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices that may be executed in connection with the purchase of the Emerald musical instrument. No representation or warranty made by any Emerald salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon Emerald other than as set forth herein.
Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repair and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorised Emerald dealer or authorised Emerald warranty repair center, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to the Emerald factory accompanied by:
- Evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like).
- A brief description of the nature of the asserted defect.
- The name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned
- Emerald Guitars shall review the description of the asserted defect, examine the instrument, and make service, repairs and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the instrument shall be returned by Emerald to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser. In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
Although Emerald Guitars are incredibly strong and stable, neglect and improper use can cause considerable damage. It is advised that the same care be given to this instrument as any other fine guitar.
So That’s the official warranty but if you have any problems please contact us and we will do everything in our power to rectify your situation by the best means possible.