The Emerald X10 is where the worlds of acoustic and electric meet. Featuring a slim neck designed for speed and comfort, as well as a contoured heel and cutaway that allow the player to easily reach even the highest of notes on its carbon fiber body, the X10 is the perfect live performance guitar. With a fully adjustable carbon bridge equipped with individual Graphtech pickups and a magnetic pickup at the neck, the player has plenty of tonal options. In addition to that, the option to add a 13-pin midi connection to the X10 allows for limitless tonal possibilities.
- This product is out of stock, you can find similar products in our Current Stock category.
Quilted Maple Red
* Carbon Colour: Red
* Carbon Type: Vibrant Weave
* Veneer: Quilted Maple
* Tuners: Gotoh 510 Tuners 18:1 Ratio (Cosmo Black)
* Inlays: None
* Pickup: Graphtech Ghost, Krivo And Hexpander Midi Systems
* Bridge Type: Fully Adjustable Carbon Bridge For Height And Intonation
* Case: Custom Hiscox Hard Case
Precision. Playability. Power.
Introducing the ultimate performance guitar, the Emerald X10 – the acoustic guitar for the electric player.
Out of stock
See This Model in Action
Hear This Model in Action
Rock (Piezo + Magnetic Pickup)
Medley (Magnetic Pickup)
Medley (Piezo Pickup)
25 1/2", 650mm
1 11/16“, 43mm
2 ¼", 57mm
37 3/4“, 960mm
|Max Body Width||
14 3/4“, 375mm
|Max Body Depth||
4 ¾", 120mm
|Max Body Length||
22 medium stainless steel frets
12”-14” compound radius
Graphtech low friction nut. Graphtech Ghost Adjustable Piezo saddles
High gloss finish on all surfaces
Hiscox Custom Lite Flite hard case