Featuring smooth arm bevels and asymmetrical side design for ultimate comfort, as well as a 24” scale and a deep rear cutaway on its carbon fiber body, the X7 offers playability right up to the 20th fret. For a parlor-sized shorter scale guitar, the X7 produces a full but punchy mid range tone – making it the perfect guitar for old school blues, slide and folk music.
- This product is out of stock, you can find similar products in our Current Stock category.
* Carbon Colour: Black
* Carbon Type: Standard Weave
* Veneer: Tamo Ash
* Tuners: Gotoh 510 Tuners 18:1 Ratio (Gold)
* Inlays: Celtic Vine Leaves (Gold)
* Pickup: L.R. Baggs Element
* Bridge: Pinless Carbon Bridge
* Case: Custom Padded Gig Bag
Compact size, full-size sound.
Our parlor-sized small bodied acoustic guitar, the X7 is great for both home use and for use on the road. Plug the X7 in and this guitar comes alive as a great performance acoustic.
Out of stock
See This Model in Action
Hear This Model in Action
1 ¾", 44.5mm
2 ¼", 57mm
34 1/4“, 870mm
|Max Body Width||
14 1⁄4", 360mm
|Max Body Depth||
4 1/2“, 114mm
|Max Body Length||
20 medium stainless steel frets
Graphtech low friction nut and saddle
High gloss finish on all surfaces
Custom Padded Gig Bag